Career Coach, Performance Coach, Life Coach
BS, MBA, Certified Advanced Life Coach, Certified NLP Master Practitioner, Certified CBT Practitioner, Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
Gain clarity in 3 months | Limited time 30% off | International Business Management Experience | World Citizen | Human Psychology & Therapy | Life Coaching | Career Coaching | Communication Coaching | Fluent in 6 languages
RESULTS YOU CAN EXPECT
- Understand that you have the power to design and create your desired life
- Build long-lasting habits and quit old habits effortlessly
- Connect with others on a much deeper level
- Gain clarity, overcome fears, anxiety, and feel better about who you are
- Increased self-confidence and improved performance
- Staying true to who you are – your uniqueness and authenticity
- Living the life that you have always desired
If sustainable results are what you seek and you're determined to transform YOUR LIFE, drop me a message TODAY!
WHO IS ANNA?
- 15 years of coaching experience - self-improvement | business | career | communication
- See significant progress in less 3 months! Book ONE session today to see it for yourself!
- Traveled and lived in 15 countries - including United States, Spain, China, Malaysia, Singapore and Hong Kong
- Successfully helped clients of all ages to gain clarity, find purpose and pursue their desired lives/goals
- Fluent in 6 languages, culturally aware and fully understand how challenging it is to thrive in foreign environments
- Tailor-made: Sessions are designed and structured to meet your specific needs
- Practical: No BS fluff free approach – getting to the core immediately!
- Path of Least Resistance: Stop fighting, let’s create a path that works for you
- Sustainable: When change is effortless, it becomes a habit
- It’s all about YOU: Our goal is to CREATE a way that WORKS for YOU
Speak to me today if:
- You're READY and is OPEN to change
- You believe change is POSSIBLE
- You are ready to step out of your comfort zone and is willing to put in the effort
- You trust the process, 100%
- You see this as a self-investment and not an expense
3 reviews (5.0)
July 8: As instructed, I shared a few job descriptions that interest me with Anna today. Despite having no prior experience on these positions, Anna asked me several thought-provoking questions and challenged me to think about how I would fulfill the roles based on what I know now. Initially, I felt guilty about my lack of experience, but after our conversation, I realized that I do possess many of the skills and abilities listed! I just never knew! In the past, I struggled to see my own value and thought I had limited options. However, Anna saw my worth and guided me to a non-conventional path. I felt the world in front of me has expanded, I now have a clearer understanding of my strengths and how they can be aligned with the career I desire. Instead of feeling stuck, I feel alive and excited to start applying for these jobs! With just two sessions, Anna has provided me with more clarity than I've had in years. Her ability to identify my strengths and position them towards the jobs I aspire to is impressive. I feel a newfound confidence in pursuing a different career now, and I am fully aware of the value I bring. Thank you, Anna!Cherrie, Taiwan, Dentist
June 28: I made an appointment for Anna's 50 minute session. I really think it would be great if I met Anna sooner! I have been confused about what I really want to do since a long time ago. Although I chose a career that everyone thinks is good, I have never loved it. I have worked with 3 career coaches in the past and I always get very conservative and ambiguous answers. Unlike other career coaches who only focus on my academic experience and interests, Anna deeply analyzes the real reasons why I don't like my current job (which turned out to be completely different from what I originally thought), what I want to get from my job (be it money/ professional title, wealth, freedom, etc.) and my preferred working environment (such as whether I enjoy interacting with clients or colleagues). Finally, she suggests that I don't waste additional years pursuing a graduate degree at this stage (I'm 32 years old) but instead focus on exploring job opportunities that align with my current academic experience, strengths and interests. July 5: Last week's homework was to browse various job vacancies, find out what interests me and the areas where I can contribute. To my surprise, I realized I'm actually interested in business and customer service. (I thought about studying law before I spoke to Anna). Anna asked me to think about how I prefer to communicate: face to face or on the phone, and to imagine what my "ideal workday" would be would be like (what I will do, what conversations I'd have, etc). Based on my responses, she offered her perspectives and helped me to understand that I am not limited to my current profession, I actually have many valuable transferable skills! In the past, everyone used to tell me that it would be impossible to switch industries in the field I had chosen. But Anna not only proved "Everything is possible" with her own experiences, but also guided me systematically in understanding myself and selecting the job that best suits me. I believe that no matter what kind of hurdles you encounter in life, you can talk to Anna. She not only provides sharp and unique insights but also offers practical solutions that can be implemented. :)Cherrie, Taiwan, Dentist
Thank you Anna for the incredible transformation! Before I started working with Anna, I was struggling with confidence and was constantly questioning whether I was too young to be a brand ambassador. I was afraid that others may not take me seriously and would see me as incapable due to my lack of experience. However, within just 3 months of intensive coaching with Anna, everything changed for the better. Her approach to uncover my talents was very interesting and effective. She has shown me that my greatest insecurities are actually my greatest assets! Under Anna's guidance, I learned to present myself more professionally. I was able to communicate my ideas in a mature and impactful way. I no longer see my age as a limitation but rather as an advantage that set me apart from others in my industry. Today, I can confidently say that I am the youngest brand ambassador in a Fortune 500 company. This achievement is not only a personal milestone but also a historic moment in both the industry and the company. Thank you Anna for reminding me that nothing is impossible, it's only impossible until someone makes it possible and we did it! We made it possible! I wholeheartedly recommend Anna to anyone who is seeking guidance and support in their professional journey. Her expertise, fun-loving approach, and unwavering belief in her clients' abilities make her an exceptional coach.Amy Chan, Brand Ambassador, Hong Kong