Andrew Lamppa Grand Rapids, Michigan
Business Coach, Entrepreneurship Coach, Life Coach
BS, Certified Insight Coach, Trainual Certified
What would happen if your employees cared about your business as if it was their own?
I'll give you a hint...
1. You would gain more freedom.
2. Your business would perform better.
3. your employees would be happier and more productive.
Most of my clients come to me when...
- Their employees are not focused on productivity.
- They feel like they have no leverage in retaining staff.
- They are frustrated by employees unwilling or unable to solve their own problems.
One of the primary ways I help my clients solve these problems is by having them implement: "Employee Success Agreements".
ESAs help employees to...
- Better manage their time and work.
- Become more innovative and start solving their own problems.
- Care about the business as if it was their own.
Along with improving employee engagement, I help my clients build businesses that are, "Purpose Led, People Focused and Profit Driven".
- Certified Insight Coach pursuing my Master Insight Coaching certification
- Certified Business Coach
- Previously Certified Value Builder™ helping businesses maximize the value of their company
- PQ Coach helping others improve their resilience and positive intelligence while reducing the impact their personal saboteurs have on their lives
- Trainual Certified to help business owners create business less dependent on themselves.
3 reviews (1 verified) (5.0)
I have been working for my father for the last 22 years at his business. I have had no previous business training. I have found myself consistently stuck in deciding the correct path when it comes to how to operate a business. The thought of transitioning from sales/managing to owning a business is a scary feeling. Over the last few months or working with you, I have a renewed motivation and confidence in my abilities. Learning new skills and how to better measure the success of the business has been eye opening to say the least. I greatly value our meetings, and I look forward to building a great business with your help and guidance. Thanks for your hard work so far, I look forward to learning more! Thanks Andrew!Neal MacMillan
A good coach helps you find your way when you're lost. He/she isn't supposed to tell you what to do but support you in coming up with your own thoughts and answers. In the last session I had with Mr. Lamppa I came in frustrated and lost and he helped me find my way. Thanks, Andrew, EEric F
Andrew Lamppa has truly been instrumental in guiding and encouraging me as I launch and grow my new business. I really needed clear direction and confidence, and Andrew offered kindly advice and simple steps each time we talked that helped me make solid decisions and continue moving towards my goal. I cannot recommend him enough! Andrew is very easy to talk to and embodies the spirit of a true coach - one who is not afraid to speak the hard truth when necessary, but does so from a position of genuine care and desire to help you grow and succeed!Kaitlyn