Amber Metz Pennsylvania
Health and Fitness Coach, Christian Coach, Relationship Coach
- Pennsylvania 18062
- Hourly Rate: $0 US Dollars
- Training: Georgetown University Center for Continuing and Professional Education
Hi! My name is Amber Metz and I am a Health and Wellness Student Coach at Georgetown University. To graduate, I need to complete 30 hours of coaching with pro bono clients over a 5-6 month period (at least 6 coaching hours per client). This coaching is entirely free for you!
What is Health & Wellness Coaching?: A collaborative partnership that fosters self-discovery and self-efficacy in clients to promote sustainable behavior change toward their wellness goals.
Purpose of Coaching: To awaken self-discovery in clients to empower them to design, build, and maintain their health goals, as the architect of their healing.
My Coaching Philosophy: To AWAKEN clients to help them achieve their wellness goals, often by helping them find answers from within.
Architect of your wellness
Areas of focus
Keep motivation at the forefront
Experiment with new behavior changes
New insights promote growth
I am seeking a few interested people who want to partner with me to achieve their wellness goals. These individuals need to be invested in improving their health in a coaching partnership. I am not here to tell you what to do, but to help you to identify that for yourself, through our coaching conversations.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please email me your interest. In your email, please reflect upon the following questions:
1. What are your health goals?
2. What are your biggest obstacles to achieving those goals?
3. How motivated are you to make changes?
4. What would it mean for you to reach your goals?
5. What are your deepest fears or concerns about making changes?
6. Have you ever worked with a coach before? If so, elaborate on what worked/didn’t work in that relationship.
P.S. – I speak English and live in the EST/EDT time zone.
Amber doesn't have any reviews yet.
The Smart Way To Find A Coach
1 Describe Your Goals
2 Get Matched
3 Free Consultations
4 Hire Your Coach